Sunday, September 18, 2005

some neat online stuff

Google Help : Cheat Sheet: ""



Sweet, dunno why I didn't have it before, but I'm happy to have found the appropriate syntax form for doing google searching. There is one item in there where you add elipses between numbers to search with a range... they example they have is putting a min/max price range for an item. That will make Froogle so much more usable from one entry point. (c:

Incidentally, today I'm looking up technology, so I'll have several things to add I think. I'm trying to find out how to make Greasemonkey work for Safari right now. (c;

I'm not playing with yubnub.org for searching, looks quite powerful.

Also, I've been playing with del.icio.us for social bookmarking. This is very cool, it lets you store your bookmarks for switching between computers, but even more intelligently it then makes them social so you can get keywords and find out how powerful some are vs others. It really lets you leverage link popularity to find relevant sites. I'm geeking out today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home