Saturday, February 19, 2005

In an effort to keep the pistons all firing and not lose my ability to communicate... I'm gonna have a go at this.

If I hit the basics, I have a baby girl in my life that has given a fair amount of perspective in recent months. I am realizing that if I don't do my writing now (or schooling or whatever), when exactly will I do it? Its incredibly easy to put off til tomorrow what I could be doing today. The only problem is that tomorrow never seems to come... or even scarier, what if tomorrow didn't come. (Did I just hear Garth Brooks?)

Amy (thats my wife) is doing her blog thing and seems to be pushing a big topic each time she posts, I think that I will work best here just penning what would normally go into the journal, or just my random 'oh my god!' type goodies.

Anyway, thats just me and my preface. I'll pen more in a bit gotta go work on my other 'big thing' for a bit. (the other big thing is getting a set of 'goals' set or at least itemizing things I should be doing so I can't say I didn't think about it.)

1 Comments:

At 3/03/2005 1:01 PM, Blogger Jody said...

Goals are good, mostly its stuff like... help out n be a responsible grownup. I'm not always the best at takin care of the house and yard n such.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home