Saturday, September 17, 2005

stupid comcast

Oh gee, we are so lucky, very lucky. Fuckin Comcast changed the lineup for their channels in the different packages. Whereas before I could get things like TNT and have some entertainment, or Bravo, or the Discovery channel for god's sake. They just yanked the 3 channels I actually watched out of basic cable. WTF? Can they just change shit around like that? Obviously I can cancel, though I have no other option for good reception. This sucks ass. Seriously

On the upside I have 5 sports channels now... 5 of them! I get ESPN, ESPN2, and some other ESPN, and the Speed network, and some fifth channel that I don't know, but always seems to have football on. WOOHOO! WTF! One channel is too many in my opinion, I now have to flick through 5 fuckin football games in a row, except that I have no where to flip to, because... well... I have no channels worth a damn now. Total bullshit. Ill be writing my congressman or something.

1 Comments:

At 9/17/2005 9:19 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

i hear ya, my brothah. it sucks. why did they have to take away tbs and discovery??? i think we'll be canceling our measly basic cable and going to uh, 2 channels to pick through. ugh. and we won't get survivor anymore. boo hoo. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home