Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Babies are amazing. I honestly can't remember what my life was like without my Ava. My wife makes fun of me because I get all sappy and misty eyed when I look at her pictures at work. I seriously had my doubts when people told me about how much they loved their children, I just couldn't conceive of that much love. I love my wife, but Ava... this little brown eyed girl, could not be a greater embodiment of my love. I could just be spoiled, she has a great disposition, she is smart and funny, she has a great sense of humor (read; laughs a lot) and she is just the cutest baby ever. Yah I could go on for days.



This week, she has learned to let herself be truly heard. She yells at me now (its still cute, but loud), and she is scootin around the house like a little crawdad. We just discovered that babies that don't crawl much have a greater chance of dyslexia and reading disorders, so now I joke that as soon as she stands up, I'm going to push her down. "This hurts me more than it hurts you." I just want whats best for her right?

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

I don't make fun, I think it's sweet and endearing. :) I love that you love her so much.

 
At 8/07/2005 6:44 PM, Blogger The Omnipotent Post-It Mistress said...

This is in response to your Snape comment. I agree that Snape is still on Dumby's side. I was just really angry when I made that post, and never went back to fix it. Dumbledore pleads with Snape, remember, and he would never have pled for his life because death is a big adventure, or something to that effect. Therefore, Dumbly obiously WANTED Snape to kill him. So I think Snape is okay. It's just kinda shaky. Thanks for replying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home