Sunday, September 18, 2005

Metaphoric Monday!

Here is the maiden posting of the newly created Metaphoric Monday. The theme was: "Eat One's Words" and this is my attempt at being clever.

Metaphoric Monday works like this, I give you a phrase and you are then to find a way to convey that digitally to me, probably with a digital photograph (as displayed here.) Get clever in your results, just make the phrase into a picture.

I'll post next week's theme on Wednesday so you have 5 days to figure out just how clever you want to be. For now, if you've got an entry then let me know and I'll link back to your Metaphor. Thanks for playing!

*EDIT* Look who else is playing!

Amy - The Crunchy Domestic Goddess

Boohoo, only one player so far.

1 Comments:

At 9/18/2005 11:57 PM, Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

clever pic.
i played too. :)
happy MM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home